Easiest wire connector on the market -Heat Shrink Wire Connectors
Whether you are working on your boat, vehicle, home or scientific projects, heat shrink butt connectors will ensure strong crimps, increased current flow and waterproof connections every time!
- Comply with all Relevant European Standards
- Dual-walled: polyolefin tubing on the outside and hot melt adhesive in inside
- Wire gauge imprint on connectors and color identification.
- Ideal translucent provides tensile strength, allows visual inspection, prevents corrosion, and provided a waterproof seal.
- The male and female quick disconnect terminals are made with thinner (0.4mm) but harder tinned brass for durable quick disconnect and connect applications.
- Only the polyolefin tubing is waterproof after heating, the metal ring is NOT waterproof.
- Shrinkage ratio: 3:1
- Minimum shrink temperature: 175°F (80° C）
- Full recovery temperature: 265°F (130° C）
- Operating temperature: from -65°F to 255°F（from -55° C to 125° C）